The third room is a small area of connection between the former Chapel of the Baptistery and the one dedicated to Saint Onuphrius . It exhibits the works of Pasquale Bellonio, an Ortonese artist of the 18th century. “San Tommaso d’Aquino e San Vincenzo Ferrer davanti al Crocifisso San Domenico Maggiore”, comes from San Domenico Church, currently seat for the Diocesan library, while “L’estasi di Santa Teresa”, was originally placed in the Chiesa del Carmine.
3.1 Pasquale Bellonio, Nativity of the Virgin, 1780, coming from San Domenico Church in Ortona.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /web/htdocs/www.museodiocesanoortona.it/home/templates/gk_rockwall/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 151